660 Third Street, San Francisco
660 Third Street started as a brick and timber warehouse originally constructed in 1906.
David Polatnick advanced a strategy for repositioning the operation and tenancy of the building. In 1996, Polatnick put together a team to re-tenant the 85,000 square foot building. The building went through a complete renovation, which included seismic upgrade and code compliance for office, retail and tenant improvements.
With an eye for the new economy, Polatnick tripled the electrical power to the facility and installed fiber optics, the first commercial building in San Francisco to do so, making it into one of the most sought after addresses in the multi-media gulch of SOMA.